Lost found the Copenhagen-based producer mining shoegaze and indie-rock influences, providing backdrops to the vocals of Blonde Redhead’s Kazu Makino, The Raveonettes’ Sune Rose Wagner and more. The remix record, which will come out through Trentemøller’s label, In My Room, focuses on a handful of key tracks from the album.
Trentemøller will remix his own “River Of Life,” replacing that track’s guitar blast with retro electroclash tones. Fellow Dane T.O.M. And His Computer (half of the group Lulu Rouge) will also present his take on the song. Toydrum, the duo of Pablo Clements and James Griffith from UNKLE, has also been tapped for remix duties—their version of “Come Undone” will be accompanied by Trentemøller’s own rework. The EP also features versions by The Knife collaborator Jenny Wilson and Unkwon, whose remix of “Deceive” is supported by Trentemøller’s “Lost & Found” mix. Beloved Danish dark music maestro TRENTEMØLLER will release a remix album on September the 1st.
01. River Of Life (Trentemøller Remix)
02. Come Undone (Toydrum Remix)
03. Candy Tongue (Jenny Wilson Version)
04. Come Undone (Trentemøller Remix)
05. Deceive (Trentemøller’s Lost & Found Remix)
06. River Of Life (T.O.M. And His Computer Remix)
07. Deceive (Unkwon Remix)
08. Gravity (Pinkunoizu Remix)
09. Deceive (Trentemøller Club Mix)
10. Come Undone (Toydrum Instrumental Remix)
CLICK HERE TO BUY IT NOW!